Saturday 1 March 2014

How to Heal Heartbreak?

Hi, how are you? I hope you're always great and happy :)
A few days ago, I idly asked to public on new.spring.me website 'how to heal heartbroken'. And I got some replied. I want to share it for you.
  • MOVE ON and eat pizza. (babycake921)
  • patience and time. (Veronikadenwels)
  • russian vodka. (norimvxxxo)
  • dubstep? (127mauro132)
  • move on. eat a lot of chocolates. :) (paulojung39923)
  • Take good care of yourself. Do things that you like to do and have fun with your friends. Its important not to sit by yourself in your room, because its so much easier then to feel sad. (LilianaFay)
  • learn to love yourself even more. (xXXxkatyaxXXx)
  • talk to someone. Eat junk food and watch movies. (xox3sydsxox3)
  • Focus on your dreams. Keep busy. And always think about his/ her negative attitude. (akosidaved)
  • Time (sarahmoss904)
I will try the russian vodka one day. Really. Hahaha.. Anyway, I hope those suggestions above can help you to heal the heartbroken. Keep smile. Remember that you are wonderful and deserve someone better. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...