Wednesday 14 December 2011

A Month

"You were once happy without him. You will be happy again."


















One month had passed since that day, we both decided to make things better. Never imagined we would end up like this. I am angry and sick at the time, I know it's a natural emotion. But I have so many friends around me. They supported and encouraged me! And I knew I can get through it one day.

I felt him begin to pull away from my reach at that time. I'm confused, don't know what to do. I told him that I was losing his figure. Where are you? He said he's still there, walked with me. I believed him. But then he disappeared again. I tried to find his figure, but I didn’t get it. I'm getting tired of this situation and think maybe all be over soon. He came back convinced me to survive. I didn’t know the reason what made ​​me had to keep survived. He can’t convince me much.

One night, he told me that he loved her. I can’t do anything but let him go. I knew this would happen to me. I didn’t expect anything but the best for him. He has made ​​everything looks beautiful before. Taught me many things, about love, forgiveness, sacrifice, trust, keeping promises, and faithful. Although at the end of the story he didn’t implement some of them.

The next day I tried to stand alone without him by my side. It’s hard, I have not been able to forget him. Then I started to blame for what had happened. Why should it walked like this? He said that this is for the best but why am I in tears?

On the third day I was standing to motivate myself. I believed his words. I'll be fine. "You were once happy without him. You will be happy again." So, I went through everything well. I'm friends with him. Though sometimes I wonder what happens now if we were still together. How he would treat me in certain conditions. I want to give my attention like before to him.

And a month went by. This is me now, smiling at the trail of my tracks in the past. Valuable lesson I got from a small piece of the story, the story of love in school. Hahaha.. Thanks a lot to my friends who always stand there with me. The biggest award I gave to ME for everything that happened and how did she deal with it well! You are wonderful! Always.... :)

Hopefully this scattered writings can inspire you. You can also read Cheers Up!, another scattered writings. Finally, only you who can really make you rise from any bad situation. Always think positive and do not let grief control of yourself! Cheers!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...