Tuesday 15 May 2012

Wish You All the Best Things

I know I’ve been blessed, with lots of wonderful friendships. Friends have taught me a thing or two of what to do and what not to do to function well in this mostly dysfunctional environment of a society. For that I am very much grateful.

Reading about the four types of people outlined by John C.Maxwell in ‘The 21 Indispensable Qualities of A Leader’, I can proudly say that I’ve met and know the four types. They are:

Cop-outs: those who have no goals and do not commit.
Holdouts: those who don’t know if they can reach their goals, therefore they’re afraid to commit.
Dropouts: those who start toward a goal but quit when the going gets tough.
All-outs: those who set goals, commit them, and pay the price to reach them.

I’ve been the first three and now working my way to be the fourth. I’ve taken the first step, which counts for everything. Are you with me?

Hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you wanna go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,

If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile.


But more than anything, more than anything...
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.
I hope you never look back, but you never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And always give more than you take.But more than anything, yeah, more than anything...


2 comments:

  1. Ahh.. Thank you dre.. I learn one lil thing that I've been forgoten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...